onsdag 16. januar 2008

More Celtic Tote and another hat

Knitting day and night gives progress.....

My Celtic tote is almost done, knitwise. I think I need pockets inside, but first I have to embroider. Sewing is not my strong side, but I hope it will look good in the end.

Yarn: Hifa tykt vevgarn

I've had this yarn for several years. I've been looking at it and thinking "why did I buy this, I'm never going to use it...", and I'm so excited that I found a project for it. But:

I think/hope this yarn will felt all right, I'm not really sure. What a bummer if it dosen't.



Sloched Tuva Hat again:

The third and fourth Slochy hat is finished.

Free Pattern

This time I altered the pattern by casting on 80 sts for the rib, 90 sts for the hat, and making it a little bit bigger before the shaping.

On to sewing.

4 kommentarer:

Ninne sa...

Kan tenke meg det gir en god følelse å få brukt det flotte garnet til noe så fint! Kjempestilig med flettemønsteret, det la jge ikke merke til på det forrige bildet ditt!
Det blir gøy å se vesken fiks ferdig, og med denne farten blir nok ikke det lenge til!
Nattinatt!

Anonym sa...

Flott farge du har valgt på vesken. Lekkert mønster også.

Anonym sa...

Denne veska blir jo knallekker!! Stilig farge som passer til det meste! Ønsker deg ei flott helg!

Anonym sa...

Nydelig Celtic. Utrolig flott mønster.

Ha ei flott og kreativ helg!