fredag 8. februar 2008

Yarn Mystery III

Liv-Toril's YarnMystery III has started. This is a Norwegian KAL where about 200 girls are knitting a secret project. No - we don't know what we are knitting, but we still do. :)

I have searched my stash to find a yarn that would fit. I have to look for the right gauge, since I don't know what I'm knitting.

I tried Misti alpaca from Du Store Alpakka:

Misti

Then Colonia 140 from handpaintedyarn.com:

Colonia Colonia

But I couldn't get gauge. Do anyone else make swatches like this:

Colonia swatch

The smaller, the better.... ;)


I ended up with Mandarin Fiesta from Sandnes:

Yarnmystery III

And the first part of the mystery is done:

Yarnmystery III

We will recieve the next part of the pattern on Sunday.


Happy weekend!

2 kommentarer:

Ninne sa...

Spennende spennende!!! Ha en kjempekoselig helg!!

Anonym sa...

Jeg er ikke med denne gangen, men det ser da spennende ut. Du skal se jeg kommer til å angre på at jeg ikke meldte meg på *s* Ha en fortreffelig strikkehelg!